Model Cars Magazine Forum

jada mach 6 yes 6

randx0

9.99 at target, same 25 piece format as the mach 5. basiclally an unassembled toy it doesn't go together as easily as the mach 5 but still pretty simple.my kids love it because they can play with it. it is pretty sturdy. the sticker on the hood is kind of tricky adult help will be necessary. I like the lines of the mach 5 better but this has potential .mach6003.jpgmach6005.jpgmach6002.jpgmach6004.jpg

Randy thanks for your reviews on this and the Mach 5, I wouldn't have known to look for these and they look like great kits to build with my son. I picked up both last night.

to be honest this was something my wife found,but I noticed a group of 4 snap togehers hiding in the back row at target too. I am however glad to be of service.

the sticker on the hood is kind of tricky adult help will be necessary.

Adult help??? I could have used some help, the M sticker on both the Mach 5 & 6 was a major pain. What rocket scientist thinks stickers are easier than water slide decals anyway? :blink:

Other than that and a couple spots where more finger strength was needed to get a part to snap in place my son was able to put it all together himself. Except for some questionable language during the hood sticker application :) a great time was had by both of us.

Edited by Aaronw

Adult help??? I could have used some help, the M sticker on both the Mach 5 & 6 was a major pain. What rocket scientist thinks stickers are easier than water slide decals anyway? :P

Other than that and a couple spots where more finger strength was needed to get a part to snap in place my son was able to put it all together himself. Except for some questionable language during the hood sticker application :unsure: a great time was had by both of us.

I really like these kits,after I built these for the review I took them apart and left them out when I got up in the morning they were put together and being fought over.quick tip if you have more than one interested kid get 2 mach 5s.glad you liked it and watch the language.