Model Cars Magazine Forum

Added some old paintings

Stang67

Here are some old hand drawn car paintings. These are waterpaints. Now you know why I use acrylics on my models. I have resized them, a little fuzzy though. I have other subject matter not cars though. Thanks for viewing! I worked in graphics for 25+ years, remember paste-up and PMT shots Harry! Yes I work on the computer now until GE let me go after 20 years. Does anyone need a house built?

These are not cars but...I did sports portraits years ago in the CFL and NFL here's a few and some planes.

Edited by Stang67

Thanks Eric! Your still life on your page reminds me of work I did in art college. Nice work. It's funny art,models more models it's all the same. Some people on these Forums don't realize how artistic they are!

Cheers

Thanks, Steve. I was going to point you in the direction of that album, but I see you found your own way there. :D My drawing skills are a little dull from lack of practice. With all the distractions there are, it's hard to find time do exercise all the creative outlets...

Hey Harry. Larger than after you click on them? Is there an option? I see other large photos, just put them in instead of thumbnails?

Yeah, you can use bigger pix. If they're too big, the site automatically downsizes them anyway. Usually I go with a size roughly 9x7 inches, give or take.

• 3 months later...

Love your work! I'm a car guy, obviously, but couldn't get over the great Football pieces. I. too have worked professionally in the graphics field for over 25 years, and can remember cutting ruby' overlays and manually plotting registration marks, etc. Don't miss those days.

Anyhow, love your work. Keep it up, I look forward to seeing other stuff by you.