Model Cars Magazine Forum

1964 Riv

Tom Jackson

Congrats on the new addition, and looks like you're off to a Great Start! Large Five Spokes just look right under these things B) I picked up a '63 and '64 a few months back on Flea-Bey :D and had to quickly packed them away since my Condo was just put up For Sale at the time B)

Can't wait to see your next update, so I can get a little motivation to start working on mine ;)

Congrats on the new addition, and looks like you're off to a Great Start! Large Five Spokes just look right under these things B) I picked up a '63 and '64 a few months back on Flea-Bey :D and had to quickly packed them away since my Condo was just put up For Sale at the time B)

Can't wait to see your next update, so I can get a little motivation to start working on mine ;)

did someone say for sale? ;);)

did someone say for sale? :D:D

Did someone say $150-200 ea. for either one then maybe we will talk???:D Seriously though, I have been wanting a 63 or 64 for sometime, and everytime I find one they go for $90-200 on Flea-Bey or at Local Shows... :angry: Usually the ones at shows are beater looking glue bombs that are missing parts for that much! :D

IMG_0777.jpg

guess i got lucky with this one.....

Kool Congrats on the score of the Root Beer Beauty :mellow: See all you have to do is wait, keep the right eye out, and you'll find what you are looking for :D Oddly enough, I wasn't looking for mine, and both them were deals I couldn't pass up :blink:

BTW: Did someone say ForSale??? :D :D

Edited by Dragon7665

Did someone say $150-200 ea. for either one then maybe we will talk???;) Seriously though, I have been wanting a 63 or 64 for sometime, and everytime I find one they go for $90-200 on Flea-Bey or at Local Shows... :lol: Usually the ones at shows are beater looking glue bombs that are missing parts for that much! :blink:

So that means I'm sitting on a gold mine......? ;) Got a mint boxed unbuilt '63 on the shelf.....hehe, and it'll stay there. I've got some other stuff I might put out on ebay.....

So that means I'm sitting on a gold mine......? :D Got a mint boxed unbuilt '63 on the shelf.....hehe, and it'll stay there. I've got some other stuff I might put out on ebay.....

From what I have seen at local shows, I'd say yeah.... The only time I've seen somewhat lower, was $45-$80 Gluebombs :o I seriously Lucked out on my two, and it took no less that 15yrs to do so :blink: