Model Cars Magazine Forum

THE TESLA CHARGE(R) (1968 Dodge Charger by Revell)

Dr. Cranky

very cool cranky! great idea

tesla has alwys been one of my heroes, so many things we would not have, if it wasnt for him. do you like the lighting in your house and on the streets? thank Tesla, not Edison...........do you like listening to the radio? thank tesla, not marconi. tesla was the man, and everyone ripped off his inventions....then he went insane!

keep it goin V

bryan

Hmmmnn !

It doesn't seem to be occurring as often as it used to though , does it ? Lol ! Perhaps the shine has cleared out a bit of that gunk out of your system ! Two ears , two voices , one crazed painter .... And the voices sing , do dido do dido do do dido ! Lmao !

LMAO! It's your fault. It's ALL YOUR FAULT! Sometimes I think I will forget how to do the rust, but you know that stuff runs thick in my system. It's the gunk of all the years doing it.

I have to confess, though, I am thoroughly enjoying the syrup. HA!

You'll never forget , that's a guarantee ! And yeah ! I'll take the blame ! I enjoy the role of Corrupter ! Lol !

I will say this ..... As much as you've learned from me , I've learned from you ! Our little experiment was quite the eye opener this past weekend , it attracted quite a bit of attention and comment !

I'm thinking a blend of the two might be a subject in the near future . Now , get back in the booth !