Model Cars Magazine Forum

Auto ID #68 FINISHED!

You and me both! New PB is weird. I like the old way, but they're probably not going to give us the option much longer. It'll be the new way or no way... :(

Agreed, question for you, when I used the new version the one and only time, the photos I uploaded were not there when I switched back over, did you experience that ?

Agreed, question for you, when I used the new version the one and only time, the photos I uploaded were not there when I switched back over, did you experience that ?

I didn't even try to use the new version... I clicked on the "get me back to the way it was" button! :lol:

The car in the photo is a 2010-12 Chevy Orlando. It was introduced as a concept in Paris in 2008... so if you guessed anywhere from 2008-2012 you get credit.

Who got it right:

Haubenschild

bbsbase

wisdonm

customsrus

patami

matthijsgrit

Kenny

Corvair Jim

George 53

Chris R

G Holding

Badluck13

otherunicorn

I didn't even try to use the new version... I clicked on the "get me back to the way it was" button! :lol:

I can't use Photobucket at all anymore. As soon as my album page loads - or even the PB home page, the entire window goes blank. I submitted this to their support 3 days ago and have heard nothing.