Model Cars Magazine Forum

New guy on here

You will love it here. There is a wealth of info and some of the best builders post on here ( I am not one of them : ). Post a question in the correct place and you will get several answers normally. I found the best thing about this forum is that I believe the folks here really do want to help you. They are more than willing to share their secrets with you. All you have to do is ask.

Welcome, and a tip for getting back in: Start slow, and pick a car you CARE about. That way you're more-inclined to see it thru. And don't be afraid to start off with a snapper to get the hang of things again. Often there are snap kits of subjects that are 'cool' and won't break the bank. Enjoy!

Scuderia I am currently starting on the AMT 66 nova pro street that I picked up at hobby lobby. Glue I'm use to doing just been away a long time. Its stuff like wiring and plumbing I would like to learn like I said earlier. My usual builds use to be NASCAR but till I can get my hands on a few decent ones I will take what's available.

Wish I had a way to upload photos too

Everyone can upload photos. You can either attach photos to your posts directly from your computer or you can get a photo hosting site account (Photobucket os free), "park" your photos there and then post them here. If you are able to acces this site, as you obviously can, then you can upload photos.