Model Cars Magazine Forum

2005-2010 Mustang

martinfan5

• 1 month later...

I hope you don't close this thread with in few years time. :D Mine is coming along S-l-o-w-l-y. I have some important parts missing, like the wheels and front tires, also there are lots of modifications needed in the engine. I'm trying to build this one too, but right now I'm finishing a bunch of projects, so I'm not able to build my Super Stock Mustang for a while, but I will try to get back to it.

• 2 weeks later...

I started making the hood for my Super Stock Mustang. I cut that original scoop of, and glued it back to different position, so it's bit higher now. All I need is some styrene and bondo to make it finished, now it's still in rough stages. Also primered the valve covers, but I don't have pics of them yet.

PA170488_zpsf1d32c6f.jpg

PA170489_zps48fdf2f1.jpg

This is how it should look when finished:

_smaller.jpg

Edited by W-409

Thanks, Rick.

Here's some more. I was working with the valve covers for my Mustang. They're not completely accurate, but good enough I think. They are painted Revell Light Blue (Number 50), then there's somekind of metal plate or something in real car. That is made from BMF and Ford Motorsport decals are installed last.

One problem with the engine is blower. I know that Shelby Mustang kit has one, but honestly I'm not interested in buying one just because of the Blower.

PA210140.jpg

PA210141.jpg

• 3 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I thought I might try to shake up this Community Build a little bit with my 2013 Mustang Boss 302.  I know it is outside the 2005-2010 parameters, but it is part of that FOMOCO build structure that is the 2005-2010 Mustang.

I got a second place in class at the last MASSCAR show in 2014.