Model Cars Magazine Forum

Lexus LS600hL

janositamas

Hi Guys, I finished this build last year. Longest build of my life so far. Fujimi Lexus kit, KA Models PE parts, and some other. I changed the stock rims to Aoshima Leonhardiritt Waffe 20's. I used PE parts in the interior for emblems, pedals, power window switches, air condition grilles, remote control for the massager rear seat and the trim around the speakers, cd player and gear. Beside these all seatbelts, a PDA, a cellphone, a notebook, a cd in the cd player, some money and a figure reading the daily news were added. I used Fujimi decals for the wooden trims. The interior is painted black and ivory with tan carpets, the body is painted a kind of sea blue by Dupli Color. First time using BMF around the window and on the door handles. Also used PE parts for the brakes. The emblems and side stripes from the KA Models parts set. I put a parking ticket under the wipers and that's it. Pics:

LexusLS600hL002b-1.jpg

LexusLS600hL011b.jpg

LexusLS600hL015b.jpg

LexusLS600hL005b.jpg

LexusLS600hL001b-1.jpg

LexusLS600hL010b.jpg

C&C are welcome! Thanks for watching!

Edited by janositamas

Very nice, I find the Lexus autos rather "boring" in the styling department...don't get me wrong, they are wonderful automobiles but their styling just does not work for me, but that is of no matter here as you did a great job on the car and a fantastic job on the interior, The details are all first rate....too bad they are buried under the roof and glass. Next time try building a convertible to showcase your detail talent. Keep it up!

• 2 weeks later...