Model Cars Magazine Forum

Paging Greg Wann...

http://smcbofphx.proboards.com/index.cgi?

I have been afforded the privilege Of creating the molds for Mikes work. I wittingly titled the thread Outfoxing Revell. Once I have the parts in hand the work will commence. Take the link to our forum, scroll to the bottom for the thread. Just don't make fun of or tease Shartin Looms.

I've been putting off buying this kit, as bad as I want to build a replica of my '91 coupe, because I've heard so many bad things about the body.

When the body you're working on becomes available, I'll take at least two!

Edited by Ford guy

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Kerry,

This project is under the direction of Mike Schnur. He might have a reply. A convertible would be nice to see. I really don't know what Mike might have up his sleeve. I think he is considering some other body styles. I just returned from the hosptal yeterday from a 6 day stay. for the momemt I'm setting around a bit woozy from the lay up. I'm 55 and sort of did a crash and burn. Now I have to take my health a bit more serious with all these great new drugs they want me to take. Taking a look at some alternative medicines I would like to check out acupuncture. My insurance does not cover much of it though. It might be really cheap in the long run. They said my kidneys have stones and I can feel them and my kidneys were in bad shape. High blood pressure and a lower back in bad shape as well as stomach problems too. I am pretty much a mess. I am going to miss good cold choclate milk and doughnuts. My wife is going to be watching me like a Hawk. I will be off work for a few days. That will give me a little catch up timeon some projects too but I need to adjust to new meds for now.

It is great to hear you are almost done with Eleanor. I just got a reply from someone I sent one to that was extremely happy with what he got. Raoul Coulombe does have a mold that makes a convertible conversion of this. I have one and it is very nice. I helped him make the mold.

Greg

whut'd I do ?

Hi Roy,

If you want the parts you can send me a PM and I will add you to our list. I see you are in Indiana. If you could please run to your nearest PIZZA KING PIZZA and eat a pizza for me. I would really Appreciate it! I sure do miss that stuff here in Arizona. I found one place close but it still misses the mark! The Stromboli is a good sandwich too.

Wow Greg, take care of yourself. I'm 44 now and need to kick the soda. My wife is on me quite a bit for it. I'm not getting any younger. Hope you get better from your stint in the hospital.

I know why the other guy was EXTREMELY happy with your Eleanor....... Cause it's freakin' great!!!!!!!! When I first opened it up I heard the angels singing "AHHHHHHHHHHHH" The sky lit up the whole nine yards. Talk about a happy camper. One big reason as to why it's been a year or more is trying to find the photoetch grille for it. I did manage to find one so now I've been back on it...

Hi Kerry,

This project is under the direction of Mike Schnur. He might have a reply. A convertible would be nice to see. I really don't know what Mike might have up his sleeve. I think he is considering some other body styles. I just returned from the hosptal yeterday from a 6 day stay. for the momemt I'm setting around a bit woozy from the lay up. I'm 55 and sort of did a crash and burn. Now I have to take my health a bit more serious with all these great new drugs they want me to take. Taking a look at some alternative medicines I would like to check out acupuncture. My insurance does not cover much of it though. It might be really cheap in the long run. They said my kidneys have stones and I can feel them and my kidneys were in bad shape. High blood pressure and a lower back in bad shape as well as stomach problems too. I am pretty much a mess. I am going to miss good cold choclate milk and doughnuts. My wife is going to be watching me like a Hawk. I will be off work for a few days. That will give me a little catch up timeon some projects too but I need to adjust to new meds for now.

It is great to hear you are almost done with Eleanor. I just got a reply from someone I sent one to that was extremely happy with what he got. Raoul Coulombe does have a mold that makes a convertible conversion of this. I have one and it is very nice. I helped him make the mold.

Greg

Sorry to hear about that, I do wish you a speedy recovery and hope feel better soon, your health comes first , take care of your self

Edited by martinfan5