Model Cars Magazine Forum

IH 9300 eagle custom update 8/25

Man, that's lookin sharp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are those Microscale black pinstripes?

Ben the stripes on the hood was sent to me from a friend, they are very flexible vinyl pin stripe. I couldn't get the pactra pin striping to make the turn on the "bull nose" of the bottom stripe with out folding up. It really is some super good stuff.

That was going to be my next question. I was wondering if they would go around curves easilly. I need to put some on my 76 LTL 9000 and there's a sharper curve than what you have. I may have to hand paint it at that point.

Is Eric offering the hood again? And where did you get how do ai get one of those sleepers? I see a new brougham in my head!

Chad

Hey Chad,,,I am no longer making the IH9300 hood sets,,,It was one of the first items I ever made molds for,,,some of the guys said I should not have copied an old CFC part so I droped it,,,

I am working on a hood like Dennis made up with no head lights,,,will cast it when I get it done.

• 1 month later...

Thanks james, I was a lil worried about it myself lol but I'm happy with the results. I will post some update pics later, thanks to daddy's lil girl I get to redo the hood. But I made a new visor ad got a few other things done. And I also got my new 53' great dane reefer in to put behind it