Model Cars Magazine Forum

kiss fans?

knarf

ok, so i've noticed during the course of pursuing my second favorite hobby(looking at other's models) that in quite a few of people's workspaces i see kiss memorabilia. so now i'm curious and i have to ask...how many soldiers in the KISS ARMY do we have here on this sight? i'm one, are you?

Yep, me too!! Also into Megadeth, Metallica, etc..., metal/hard rock stuff. A headbanger!! LOL!!

Is a Hair Band Freek. Poison originated from a town about a half hour from me. Used to actually hang out with Bekka Michaels (bretts sister). Bobby Dahl was born in the town I live in and a good friend of mine is actually cousins with Bobby. Great band none the less. Love some kiss though. Gene Simmons is a proud supporter of the IRL.

Yep metal fan here too. Matter of fact just saw, last month, Kiss/Mötley Crüe together, down here in Sydney! Can't say I'm a big Kiss fan, I was there for the Crüe :-) Great show by both bands though.

Cliff

Mötley Crüe Rules!!!

First rock concert I ever went to was KISS...Nov 77 at the Forum in Montreal!

My wife and I went to see them in Ottawa on the Destroyer Reenactment Tour several years ago...was a great show with the original 4.

I still listen to their music regularly. One of my alltime favourites.

They are going to be here in July, so may try to go.

I'd love to see the KISS van reissued, too!!

Yeah, I'd consider Kiss to be possibly the single cheesiest band I've ever heard, far from heavy metal!

Big Kiss guy here too, absolutely love 'em! :)

I do like 'some' of there music but never enough of an interest to see them live them or now.

Now, as for your avatar, thats a whole different subject. I would have paid dearly to have seen them live. But with Richard Wright's passing thats not going to happen.

I do like 'some' of there music but never enough of an interest to see them live them or now.

Now, as for your avatar, thats a whole different subject. I would have paid dearly to have seen them live. But with Richard Wright's passing thats not going to happen.

i was fortunate enough to attend "the wall" concert put on by roger waters at the berlin wall after it first came down. what a show that was. never been to one like that before or since :D

HMMMMMmmmmm ^^^^^^^^ my name should say it all .

Parents bought me double platinum on cassette for one X-mas . Tried to get it as a vanity plate but it is taken . have a fake one for the front of my Nova also had HVY METAL for my Elky .

"War on ABBA" that is Hilarious , oh wait i have the best of on the I-pod oops.

Michael