Model Cars Magazine Forum

I need some help

Kodiak Island Modeler

I want to thank everybody who is helping to literally make this dream come true. What I'm seeing so far from everybody is really impressive. It's hard to sit on the sideline and not comment, but now that this has turned into a competition that could/would be considered a conflict of interest, and I don't want to do anything that would spoil all of the positive fun that I'm seeing with this thread. I may be limiting my comments but not the enjoyment I'm receiving from this thread. Keep up the great work.

Glad you are enjoying it Douglas....I am glad you proposed this. This is the first drawing I have done in probably 2 years, guess I just needed a challenge to get me to come out of my "shell".

I will post my progress once I figure out why I cant post pics anymore or reply in quotes.

• 3 weeks later...

I just found this thread and am blown away by the artistry. I can't draw to save my life, but John and Ken have produced some amazing work - there are no losers in my view. Well done guys <_<

Thank you Paul, you are too kind. I am glad we could help out Kodiak!