Model Cars Magazine Forum

Dodge Magnum

Cesar Bossolani

This is a really well done car, all the modifaction's complement the car. Like other's have said the stance and wheel's look really good, I like the painted center's much better than all chrome on the wheel's. All the interior details are awesome, I love the handle on the trunk floor to access the spare tire compartment....very nice attention to detail and well done.

WOW!

bug-eyed.gif

Harry, how about doing a feature on Cesar & his builds? I'm sure I wouldn't be the only member to be very interested in such a feature. Cesar is such a modest guy & so very nice, I think he well deserves a feature in the mag?

Thanks Cliff

Edited by CJ1971

Very, very nice. I really like this model. The construction is clean. The mods are subtle enough to be missed - but still make a big difference. The wheels are really well done - they look like real wheels. The stance is cool. Everything is cool and well built. Excellent. Lets see, any more adjectives in my vocab...

I also like the WIP thread - I think you mentioned "a quick build" or something ;)

Edited by Erik Smith

• 2 months later...