Model Cars Magazine Forum

Real or Model #50 FINISHED!

Real or model?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Real or model?

• Real
    • Model

Merc, Do you know who Gregg, with 2 g's is? He reads EVERYTHING on this forum cuz it's HIS!!!! He is the BIG KAHUNA, The Top Dog, The Big Bossman(with respects to Bruce Lee),So show the man some respect for all he's done for us. NEVER bite the hand that feeds!

Merc, Do you know who Gregg, with 2 g's is? He reads EVERYTHING on this forum cuz it's HIS!!!! He is the BIG KAHUNA, The Top Dog, The Big Bossman(with respects to Bruce Lee),So show the man some respect for all he's done for us. NEVER bite the hand that feeds!

Unless you're starving in the desert, then you have to start somewhere, unless you're alone, then well, that's another story....

Oh man, I'm lame today.

NOW GET BACK TO BUILDING!!!!

Thanks, George!

Unless you're starving in the desert...

Speaking of the desert...

Three women friends were taking a desert survival course, a blond, a redhead and a brunette.

The instructor asked the three women what one item they would take with them if they had to cross the desert.

The brunette replied, "A white bedsheet, so I could hang it between two cactuses and have some shade if I needed to rest".

"Good idea", said the instructor.

The redhead replied, "A plastic tarp, so I could hang it between two cactuses, put a rock in the middle, and collect the condensation that would drip down, for water to drink"

"Excellent! Good thinking", said the instructor.

Finally the blond spoke up. "I'd bring along a car door".

The instructor looked at the blond with a puzzled expression. "Why in the world would you carry a car door with you?", he asked.

Replied the blond: "Silly! If it gets too hot I would have a window to open!"

:):(:lol:

Ok, George, one more for your wife:

A blond is driving down a country road when suddenly she sees another blonde sitting in a rowboat, pretending to be rowing, in the middle of a wheatfield off to the right.

The blond in the car pulls over to the side of the road, gets out of her car and yells over to the blond in the field:

"Hey! You know it's acting weird, like you're doing, that gives all of us blonds a bad name!"

The blond sitting in the boat in the field looks over to the yelling blonde and gives her the finger.

Now the blond at the side of the road is angry. "Oh yeah?", she screams to the blond in the boat. "Well, you're really lucky that I can't swim, 'cuz otherwise I'd come over there and kick your a**!!!"

:):(:lol:

:) Naw, as a matter a fact we was married for 6 years fore I got it right! Must left my good sperms in SE asia! Either that or nam scared the sperm outa me!!! But it was all for the best caz we got all our B/S out tha way, an now we get along great.But she wouldnt know if we were or not, cuz like I said, She's a BLONDE!!!! :lol: Good joke Harry, I'm probly gonna get smacked AGAIN when I tell her that one!!!(Owwwww!) :D

A guy was washing his car when he noticed his neighbor (a blonde) walking out to her mailbox and looking in.

She keeps doing this for about an hour until the guy goes up to her and asks what she is doing.

without hesitation the blonde says, "my computer keeps telling me I have mail."

Ok, last one, I promise...

A blonde was taking helicopter flying lessons, and finally it was time for her first solo flight.

She took off in the helicopter, while her instructor stayed on the ground watching. After several minutes the helicopter's rotor stopped spinning, and it fell to the ground.

Horrified, the instructor jumped into his car and drove to the crash site. Miraculously, the blonde was unhurt.

"What happened???!!!", cried the instructor. "Did you have engine problems?"

"No", replied the blonde. "But I was getting chilly, so I turned the fan off"...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I can't help myself...gotta post a few more.

How about a few good old bartender jokes?

Horse walks into a bar. Says the bartender, "Hey buddy...why the long face?"

:lol:

A piece of rope walks into a bar. The bartender says, "We don't serve your kind here". The rope steps outside, ties himself into a knot and frays his ends so they're all messy looking, and walks back in. "Hey", the bartender says, "Aren't you the same rope that was just in here?" The rope replies, "No, I'm a frayed knot!"

A sandwich walks into a bar. "Sorry", says the bartender. "We don't serve food here!"

A set of jumper cables walks into a bar, and says loudly to the bartender, "Gimme a beer!" The bartender looks at him with squinty eyes. "Ok, I'll serve you...but don't you go and try to start something!"

A priest, a rabbi and a minister walk into a bar. The bartender looks up and says, "Hey, what is this...some kind of joke?"

:P

And finally...a guy sits down at the bar, orders a beer, and a few minutes later he hears a voice: "Hey buddy, nice tie". The guy looks around, sees he's sitting alone, and continues with his beer. "Hey, buddy, I like your haircut". Once again, the guy looks up, sees he's alone, and continues with his beer. "Hey buddy...that's a real nice watch". Now the guy is freaked out and calls the bartender over. "I'm all alone here, but I keep hearing a voice saying nice things about me", he says to the bartender. "Oh yeah", replies the bartender. "That's our peanuts...they're complimentary!"

Edited by harrypri

A priest, a rabbi and a minister walk into a bar. The bartender looks up and says, "Hey, what is this...some kind of joke?"

Sorry, I don't get this one.

Here you go, an old one.

Two blondes walk into a bar... You think one of them would have seen it.

Sorry, that was LAME!!!!!!

;-)

Don't get me started on lawyer jokes