Model Cars Magazine Forum

1941 gmc school bus

jerseyjunker1

i haven't been doing a whole lot lately between work and my diabetes acting up which sometimes effects my vision making it hard to work on little things i was able to tweak my school bus diorama 1/24 1941 gmc.
i removed some weeds and added dirt and some diorama litter around in and on top of the bus.i also wired the bus to to base so it can't fall off. this all started after i dropped it on the table during the last car show i did.lol :Dthe first 2 pictures are before i updated it.

Captured2010-11-700001.jpg

updated pics

Captured2010-11-700006.jpg

Captured2014-6-2700000_zpse513c787.jpg

Captured2014-6-2700001_zps8b9f1d42.jpg

Captured2014-6-2700006_zps48d75980.jpg

for those guys that want to know this bus is a combination of diecast parts. the nose was a diecast fire truck the main body is a hubbly diecast the floor is buddy-l. i handmade the interior and top lights and a few other things like the body trim and the doors. all of the windows i made from real glass and chromed solder. i also made the tires and drum. so i guess you can call it a diecast nightmare.it is 1/24th scale.

for those guys that want to know this bus is a combination of diecast parts. the nose was a diecast fire truck the main body is a hubbly diecast the floor is buddy-l. i handmade the interior and top lights and a few other things like the body trim and the doors. all of the windows i made from real glass and chromed solder. i also made the tires and drum. so i guess you can call it a diecast nightmare.it is 1/24th scale.

Diecast custom nightmare :) Now I like it even more. 1A :)