Model Cars Magazine Forum

The Mattel Twins: "Snake" 1 and "Mongoose" 1 FED`S

John Teresi

Incredible work, I would have sworn they were 1/16 or 1/12 scale. Those are inspirational builds John, and the Alclad work is beautiful. I appreciate seeing the picture taking shots also, I like tips on how others get good photos of their models. Doh! I just looked back at previous post, they are 1/16 scale. :wacko:

Edited by Sean W

John... again these two build have been a pleasure seeing them come together with your magic. Both builds are just killer and have such nice detail. You knocked them out of the park. I still love your back drop for your pics and think the pic of you taking the pics is pretty cool. I also have to say i libe the pics with the Mini Me's lol.... can I borrow one of them to help me make my Army Vega come together quicker lol. Fantastic job on this build.

John... again these two build have been a pleasure seeing them come together with your magic. Both builds are just killer and have such nice detail. You knocked them out of the park. I still love your back drop for your pics and think the pic of you taking the pics is pretty cool. I also have to say i libe the pics with the Mini Me's lol.... can I borrow one of them to help me make my Army Vega come together quicker lol. Fantastic job on this build.

Chris......your my little Brother......anytime you need MinI Me`s just let me know and I will send them to you......they love working on drag cars. :D

Great work once again John, your my favorite model kit builder.....I know that sound's like something a third grader would say ,but it's kind of a big deal. I like the shot of you taking picture's, pretty much exactly what I imagined haha.

Great work once again John, your my favorite model kit builder.....I know that sound's like something a third grader would say ,but it's kind of a big deal. I like the shot of you taking picture's, pretty much exactly what I imagined haha.

Steven........hey ,Buddy.......thank you so much for that compliment........that is the nicest comment I have ever gotten on this forum.......I mean that!!!!!.......really means allot.......thank you :)

Yeah, John... not foolin' me one bit! That is the 1:1 real deal! The "photography session" pics... great p-shop work! Just awesome and clean work as always! Fun to watch the master produce a jewel!

Excellent Dragsters, as always John! They turned out fantastic, and I really enjoyed following the progress on them. It is really amazing that you build these 1:1 cars....Oh I mean fantastic models in this short time. :lol: The detailing and overall finishing is incredible. You always manage to get the perfect shade of metal in your parts, they don't look like plastic at all. And your engines, frames, wheels and tires etc, they look very realistic, maybe it's because of the very slight weathering or something? I have maybe asked it before, or someone else has, but can't remember where, so what do you use for that weathering?