Model Cars Magazine Forum

BANDIT RESINS

I'm getting back in the hobby after over 30 yrs out. SO much new I'm amazed. I've bought over 30 kits so far & haven't finished one yet. So many choices! I haven't worked w/resin as it wasn't around in the "old days". Found some conversion parts at Bandit resins. Would anyone recommend them? Comments appreciated.

I'm getting back in the hobby after over 30 yrs out. SO much new I'm amazed. I've bought over 30 kits so far & haven't finished one yet. So many choices! I haven't worked w/resin as it wasn't around in the "old days". Found some conversion parts at Bandit resins. Would anyone recommend them? Comments appreciated.

Can't go wrong doing biz with Bandit Resins, top notch casting and quick service !!!

Thanx, ya'll! I have posts in other areas in the forum too. I'm trying to replicate my 1:1 '69 Chevy truck streetrod & will Definately purchase their grille & cowl hood. Their site says the shortbed conversion is out of stock, so I'll try to section the long bed. Still lookin 4 a '72 kit as well.

• 2 months later...

Ive been in this hobby a long, long time. Ive dealt with MANY resin casters. Some professional companies, some fly by night companies. Had issues with quality from most of them at some point in time or another. I have to say that Bandit Resins is one of the most professional company i have dealt with in a long time. I had a slight issue with an item, and they quickly and effeciently remedied the situation with no questions asked. I would buy from them and recommend them to anyone. Thanks Bandit!

Yep Kenny At Bandit Resins is a top notch stand up guy.... I have several Bandit Resin bodies, parts and pieces and it is all Top quality... Makes you like to spend money with people like Kenny... a couple other notable people for top Quality and GREAT customer service like Kenny is Norm at Replicas and Miniature, Don and Carol Holthaus at The Modelhaus... ALL three of these companies are EXCELLENT to do business with and always delivers excellent products... I know there are others out there but These are three that I frequently spend alot of money with...

Yep Kenny At Bandit Resins is a top notch stand up guy.... I have several Bandit Resin bodies, parts and pieces and it is all Top quality... Makes you like to spend money with people like Kenny... a couple other notable people for top Quality and GREAT customer service like Kenny is Norm at Replicas and Miniature, Don and Carol Holthaus at The Modelhaus... ALL three of these companies are EXCELLENT to do business with and always delivers excellent products... I know there are others out there but These are three that I frequently spend alot of money with...

I totally agree, those above are outstanding!!!!

Kenny is a great guy to deal with, met him at a show a few years back and he is one of us, a model builder! He is friends with Eric at P&P /Porky's Resin and they usually are set up close to one another at shows. His stuff is nice and hopefully he has some new stuff in the works!

I agree, bought my 1st resin from him and it is great, especially being my 1st attempt. I emailed him and even though he was re-working the master he found what I wanted and got it to me ASAP. Great communication also, I definately will be a return customer

Nick, you can trust me on this . I happen to know Ken and his wife personally. Both are some hard working NO B. S. folks , just like me . Unlike some of the people / casters here , I can tell ya , I have watched ken in action and he is one demanding character . You would think cause he has trouble with one hand he's not capable of such masterful work , yer wrong . I wish I was working full time again as Ken makes a lot of the product I would gladly buy given the chance . Hey, check out bandit resins .com , you'll be glad ya did ! Ed Shaver

• 6 months later...