Model Cars Magazine Forum

Dodge Magnum

Cesar Bossolani

Guest Sickfish

Thanks brothers!!! Nice words!!

Cliffo was clear coated also, bro. HS uretane clear from PPG, D800 clear, D803 hardner, D807 Thinner. Amazing product!! Try it to both Blackbirds.

Cheers !!!

Cesar

Cesar, bro I have HOK Kosmic Clear/reducer/thinner too! It is best clear coat paint ever!

5b6fb858.jpg



Cheers Cliffo! 

• 4 weeks later...

I used sandpapers #1200, #2000, #5 Sponge and #6000 sand paper in this order. Polishing job with Compound Premium from 3M, I tried a new dimmer on my rotary tool. And now I can do things with 800rpm. I uploaded 2 newest videos to show you.

magnum_42.jpg

magnum_43.jpg

magnum_44.jpg

magnum_45.jpg

magnum_46.jpg

part 1

part 2

All feedback are welcome and thanks to see.

Cesar Bossolani

Guest Sickfish

Lookin' swee...eet bro!!  That black couldn't get any deeper!  Bro you gotta finish this Mopar, we're all waiting to see it done 

Cheers Cliffo 

Lookin' swee...eet bro!!  That black couldn't get any deeper!  Bro you gotta finish this Mopar, we're all waiting to see it done 

Cheers Cliffo 

Who makes the pad that is attached to your Black and Decker? That is something that would come in handy!

Thanks for the video tutorials! And keep up the good job on the Magnum!

I'm enjoying this paint job! Where did you get the buffing head for the Dremel?

Thank you guys!!

That is brazilian made also. Similar like this http://cgi.ebay.com/Proxxon-28291-Cotton-Suede-and-Felt-Polishing-3PK-NEW-/380303851575?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item588be04037 . But I buy only cotton head. Prothetic stuff stores here in Brazil has that head. Maybe you could found in USA stores also. But the most important is another dimmer conected in your rotary tool to make that things with 800~1200 rpm.

Cliffo I'll bro!!! I'm trying... Soon as possible man!!! Thanks for incentivate me.

Cesar Bossolani

Edited by Cesar Bossolani

Thanks for the link Cesar. That's exactly what we were looking for. The shine is amazing. Keep it up buddy ;)

Nice Rick!! On my youtube page, you can see polishing job with normal low speed (black mini cooper) and those posted videos with dimmer. Both ways are possible... but with low speed rotary tool the risks to bad things happening are high. If you install another dimmer in your rotary tool (like as 2 new videos) speed will be something like as 800~1200 rpm, perfect to the job... Has no risk to damage your model and results are great.

Since 2002 I using rotary tool for my polishing jobs, I did great jobs and lost some also, but I tryed a dimmer a week ago and I'm really glad and ask me myself "why don't I used a dimmer before?"

Thanks bro... If you need something, please let me know.

Cesar

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Sickfish

Lookin' really good bro!  Not long to go now.... We're all waiting to see this Mopar come off the assembly line 

Cheers, Cliffo 