Model Cars Magazine Forum

What did you get today? (Model Car Related Items)

We had a really good deal with the Florida Auto & Scale Trucks club (FAST). If a FAST member paid the $25 to join IPMS through the chapter, they got a Jeep CJ7 kit right away and then if they signed up for the Reviewer Corps, they got more free kits. So do the math - $25 annual IPMS dues minus a Jeep kit ($20.00), minus 6 kits a year ($120), and you're way ahead of the game.

Yup, the math sure works in your favour!! :)

hit hobby lobby and got a bunch of stuff. more brushes, some 'bottle' paint, some rattle can paint, a 65 Malibu wagon [on clearance, and still kinda pricey], sand paper, micro polish pad set, and a new lamp with a magnifying glass in it [what can I say, i'm getting old and can't see these tiny parts as well as I used to].

photo_zpsd0ca5198.jpg

Edited by tbill

Tommy,I think your next purchase should be a new "measuring tool"...

(with the 1/12 Camaro,so I don't have to repost it all again)

It`s a picture from the item i won on ebay,not my picture. Is there somthing wrong with the pic? I did not notice.

• ranma changed the title to Bought two totes with model's in them at the US 127 Garage sales:: here's what was inside of them...