Model Cars Magazine Forum

50 something .... I dont know...

Do you know if anyone casts the deluxe cab with the corner windows? I really like that generation of GM truck and I;d like to build a version of each - the standard and the deluxe cab. Looks like yours is going good places.. should be interesting to watch.

Oh... No idea really. Are you talking the ones in the back of the cab? It is a 5 window cab. Yeah, these era trucks are pretty interesting for something different. Dont seem many around being built, which is kind of why I decided on building one.

Do you know if anyone casts the deluxe cab with the corner windows? I really like that generation of GM truck and I;d like to build a version of each - the standard and the deluxe cab. Looks like yours is going good places.. should be interesting to watch.

Both the AMT kits are Deluxe cabs- the full-glue and snap kits.

Nice work so far Christopher, I'm almost finished with mine. Watch out for the windshield, mine had a gap almost all the way around it, test-fit yours and you might be able to correct it before you get too far along like I did. The rear side windows needed to be massaged a bit to get them to fit flush too, but otherwise it's a great kit. I want another one to make into a screamer with a big-block in ti!

Is the kit you're building this AMT kit? I was wondering if it came with a regular front bumper? I like what you did with the truck bed. Love the color too.

Yes it does come with the factory bumper or the option of a push bumper.(I turned the push bumper into a old timey light bar)

Yes, it comes with a regular front bumper as well, so you can build it stock.

I heard about the glass not fitting well.

It was a interesting kit to build. I like how they engineered it but kind of a PITA to build.

I got another one that I might take a little farther than this, which was basiclly OOB.

DSC_0244_zps54b68e9a.jpg