Model Cars Magazine Forum

BIG announcement from Scale Racing Replicas

Hello everyone I just wanted to let you know of the BIG news that has came about this weekend, Scale Racing Replicas has been asked and has partnered with Speed Citty Resin to print decals for the their resin bodies that they make ,we will be taking over the printinting duties for all of the old Whoopie Kat decals that fit them. which after receiving a couple of Speed City Resin bodies ....all I can say is that they are awesome bodies and kits. Second annoucment is the Scale Racing Replicas has aquired all of the original artwork from Keven Gomske (who was the creater of Whoopie Kat Decals) and will be producing all of the older decals he used to make . Like always are decals will be 100% Alps printed with a white underlay when needed for dark colored cars so the there will be no bleed thru. It will take a couple of weeks to get all of the new images posted on the web site so keep checking back often to see what is new . Be sure to stop in and say hi to Scott at Speed City Resins and see what new and upcoming this year. I look forward to some awesome stuff this year.

thanks Chuck

I would first like to introduce myself. My name is Keven Gomske and I am the original owner of Whoopie Kat Decals. I gave Alan Bohach my permission to post and sell my artwork, he NEVER owned the artwork. I recently sold the artwork to Scale Racing Replicas (Chuck Naylor). I had decided to allow Whoopie Kat Decals to sell my artwork also, however, this became a problem. The Problem that came about was that someone asked Chuck if he had stolen the artwork. I am here to correct that. I sold him the artwork, Chuck did nothing wrong when he announced his new line. I have since told Alan at Whoopie Kat Decals to stop selling my artwork and he has agreed. He is now creating custom decals and no longer selling my work.

Thank You,

Keven

Thanks for posting and clarifying the situation, Keven.

Not sure which of you two (Keven or Chuck) can answer this best, but is the Whoopie Kat name going to remain or are the decals going to be sold under Chuck's Scale Racing Replicas company name?

>I recently sold the artwork to Scale Racing Replicas (Chuck Naylor).

why would someone buy the artwork without plans to sell the decals? Makes no sense. So of course someone is going to be selling his designs presumably on decals.

just pointing out the obvious

jb

Just so EVERYONE is clear on this point!!!!!! Scale Racing Replicas (Chuck Naylor) IS THE ONLY AUTHORIZED PRINTER OF THE OLD WHOOPIE KAT DECAL FILES. Chuck bought the artwork from me and he will decide if he is going to print them or not. Chuck says who can sell them and who can't. They are his property not Whoopie Kat Decals, nor mine any longer. You need to listen to the person who owns the artwork and NO ONE ELSE!

This whole thing has gone too far and needs to stop. From what I can derive from all of this, is that Chuck is trying to help Alan out by sending customers to him so that he can get a good clientele going. This will allow Alan's business to grow. I do not see why there has to be all of this bickering, we are supposed to be adults here!

If you would look at the web sites of either companies you would know who is doing what! Scale Racing Replicas or Whoopie Kat Kustom Decals

• 2 years later...