Model Cars Magazine Forum

Have you ever had a build you could not seem to get of your bench?

Hey Draggon and Madman, those builds are killer. Let's see those babies done !!!! Or at least progress !!!

Thx Bill. I got some of the Testors Acrylic pearl Green in a bit back, so that 32 might get done! I really hate the lime green engine block and suspension, but its too late now.

When AMT first released the '55 Chevy I was in California when I first saw it on a shelf and bought three. I was so excited bringing them home to Indiana on the plane, I must have been thinking they would never have them here. What year was that, 1989? I wanted to build one like my 1:1 black Del Ray, making all the modifications. Mods made, it still sits on the bench unfinished long after my 1:1 is gone. "Some day", I keep thinking. In the mean time I have lost the windows and will have to open number two. So yeah, I know what it's like. http://i1181.photobucket.com/albums/x440/rmvw/DSC04177.jpgth_DSC04178.jpgth_DSC04177.jpg

Edited by rmvw guy