Model Cars Magazine Forum

The "FreakShow" new project 1/12/13

John Teresi

Hello........I have finished this build.......I made some taillight lenses .........painted pink nail polish.........I also made a pressure gauge and added the throttle linkage........I have a special message for all the fine folks that have followed this build........ it will take a minute to load if you want to see the message........please follow this link to see it......

and if you want to see the finished pictures.......follow this link.

http://www.modelcarsmag.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=72695

DSCF7045_zps8c9a6799.jpg

DSCF7051_zpsa9721198.jpg

DSCF7048_zps3eefd838.jpg

DSCF7053_zps27733293.jpg

DSCF7052_zps2ae12b6b.jpg

DSCF7111_zps511e8173.jpg

I actually found the link to this amazing build on another site. I am interested in the spare tire cover. It looked like a regular tire for a long time, then all of a sudden it turned into a cover some how. Could you explain what you did?

Now I'm going to look for your other builds. Do you have any links?

• 3 weeks later...

This wild creation won 1st place in its category as well as Best Paint at Desert Scale Classic this past weekend. Congrats my friend...very well deserved. I studied this beauty for quite some time and found myself coming back to study it some more. She's a real attention getter on the table.

This wild creation won 1st place in its category as well as Best Paint at Desert Scale Classic this past weekend. Congrats my friend...very well deserved. I studied this beauty for quite some time and found myself coming back to study it some more. She's a real attention getter on the table.

Brad.........you know that your compliments mean the world to me.......it was so cool sitting next to each other and collecting hardware .......congrats as well friend. :)

Edited by John Teresi

Why no shots with the doors an truck fully closed ?? an why no front 3/4 shots of it finished ??

Trunk will never close......I have a keg in the back for display like the real 1:1 car.......when I took these photos the doors had fresh soft paint......I did not want to close them yet.......the edges of the doors have been rubbed out since then and they close.......if you want to see 3/4 shots of the finished build look in the "UnderGlass"section. :D