Model Cars Magazine Forum

Mystery kits!?

Wasnt sure where this SHOULD be, so I am poutting it here..

I was going through the dusty cobwebs today....... the garage, not my mind <LOL>, and found a few buildups I was wondering about..... The 1st and 2nd, I bought already built, and kow NOTHING about.... thinking the 1st MIGHT be a Lindberg!?!? I bought it as a buildup at least 15 years ago.....

DSCF3117.jpg

DSCF3129.jpg

Hopefully they will come apart easily so you can restore them. The AMT Camaro body can be combined with the current Revell 69 Camaro chassis to give you a better detailed build. The chrome pieces for the Camaro can be had from The Modelhaus if they can't be saved.

That Charger ain't much to look at, I personally would use a few firecrackers and put it out of it's misery! :P

The 64 Dodge has potential, take your time and restore it.

That Camaro doesn't look too bad at least!

that's because I built the Camaro!<LOL> Anyone got a photo fo the box art of this release? I think i did it in the early 80s... I will not be "restoring it", but might biuld a new version of it.. as I plan to do with some other kits I have repurchased (some later issues, some the exact same release that i built originally)...

not sure, but is this the same kit, but a re-issue? (bottom left Camaro kit.)

300300_10150497817558508_1518433237_n.jpg

so that Palmer kit.. are those decals that came with it.. or just something a kid slapped on there? Is it a valuable kit? appears I paid original sticker price for it, when I got it in the 90s!<LOL>

1970%20Dodge%20Charger%20(Mobile).jpg

thanks for IDing it.. I had no clue WHAT it was!<LOL>

as for the Camaro.. I do not recall what release it was... that is hwat I am trying to figure out....

no, the Johan Mopar already has a "good home".... MINE!<LOL> Where it can live out it's golden years surrounded by other MOPARS!<LOL>

when was this released, last time?

64dodgerecharged.JPG

Edited by tvandmoviecars

That Palmer Charger is a trip. ( ya, I'm old ) It sort of looks like what the difference between a Javelin and an AMX is. Looks like a short 2 passenger car. I have a couple of the Palmer Cobras and they look pretty bad. Palmer took some liberties when it came to their likeness of the real thing.

so that Palmer kit.. are those decals that came with it.. or just something a kid slapped on there? Is it a valuable kit? appears I paid original sticker price for it, when I got it in the 90s!<LOL>

1970%20Dodge%20Charger%20(Mobile).jpg

thanks for IDing it.. I had no clue WHAT it was!<LOL>

as for the Camaro.. I do not recall what release it was... that is hwat I am trying to figure out....

no, the Johan Mopar already has a "good home".... MINE!<LOL> Where it can live out it's golden years surrounded by other MOPARS!<LOL>

when was this released, last time?

64dodgerecharged.JPG

Looks like original asking price on that Charger is a rip off no matter what decade it is!

That Palmer Charger is a trip. ( ya, I'm old ) It sort of looks like what the difference between a Javelin and an AMX is. Looks like a short 2 passenger car. I have a couple of the Palmer Cobras and they look pretty bad. Palmer took some liberties when it came to their likeness of the real thing.

A "trip" in the literal of figuritively? I'd be willing to bet there was LSD involved, and had nothing to do Lake Shore Drive or Limited Slip Diffs :D