Model Cars Magazine Forum

DMCC (Dearborn) Meeting tonight...... pics later......

WHAT ARE THEY GEORGE53?? YOU MEAN I HAVE TO WAIT TILL THE MACOMB SHOW TO SEE THEM? WHAT KIND OF MARKETING IS THAT? IF YA BRING THEM TO THE MEETING IT WILL CREATE THE WORD OF MOUTH "BUZZ" THAT YOU NEED TO LAUNCH YOUR PRODUCT. THEN DEMAND WILL BE THERE FOR SALES!! WHAT ARE YOU BRINGING OUT IN RESIN? I WANT THE SCOOP ON THIS!!! LET US KNOW PLEASE!

Edited by paul alflen

ACTually Weird Paul, I GUESS I'll JUST HAFTA show up NOW!!! I was gonna hold'em for RANSOM to the HIGHEST bidder ta see IF I could get MORE for 'em than Jeff was askin!!! BUT NOW ya blown the FRAP outta my devious plans an made me spill da beens! Curse you Paul Arfons and your excitability!!!! C-U 2nite at the meetin!!!!!laugh.gifbiggrin.giftongue.gifwink.gif

Hey Pat,

Thanks for the pics.

The picture of the speed boat has a company name at the

top of the frame, but can't quite make it out.

Are those parts available in resin?

I recall seeing some in progress shots of the seats and

outboard drive. Is there a way to get these parts?

I'm drooling for them. LOL

Thanks

Rick in Richmond

Rick, the speedboat is an AMT kit, it's just a regular ol speedboat. The JET DRIVE is what makes it UNIQUE!! Those are made and cast by our own Steve Perry! He got pictures of his brothers Jet drive out in Cali, and he made them on a cad/cam machine at work. They ARE for sale at about 15 bucks for a set. You get the Jet Drive, transfer case,intake, and 3 transom mounts. They're EXTREMELY well done, and VERY accurate. If you'd like, PM me your Addy, an when we meet again at our club meeting I'll try to get you a set. Steve doesn't have a website as of yet, but he always brings them to our meetings. Check out the Ford Van in the pictures, That's one of his project too. It'll be just as close to the real thing as you can get!biggrin.gifwink.gif