Model Cars Magazine Forum

Anyone From Indy

modeldude

Modelcardude,

I enjoyed talking with you last night. My wife says I am getting a plastic model obsession. I am glad to know another hoosier who lives so close to me.I look forward to talkin' witcha soon. Let me know about C.C. modelers next meeting. I hope to be in attendance, weather permitting.Have a safe and happy New Year!!!!

Todd

• 4 months later...
Guest zebm1

Shooooot, Art aka Biscuitbuilder is in semi-retirement.......he just floats in an out, stirs up tha pool, chases tha ladies and shows us just how much we have left to learn about modeling cars.......Oh and BTW, yall wanna know about Indycars, Art IS THA MAN! ! !

......Ooops that is modeldude, isn't it??? Hey biscuitbuilder tell us more about the clubs that you are in please!!!!!

Happy New Year to you, too biscuitbuilder.

Todd

I am a member of IPMS/Souders Earhart chapter, which I co-founded (July 1976) with Doris I. Reeves from here in Lafayette (Doris was the first female member of IPMS/USA, in fact one of the founders of that national organization, and a devout enthusiast until her passing in 1999.

In addition, I am a founding member of Lafayette (IN) Miniature Car club, which began in 1991.

I was, for most of the 1980's, a member of Lake Michigan Model Car Club out of the west suburbs of Chicago, giving me the acquaintance of the likes of Dean Milano, Jack Willer, Don Sikora, and many others in the Chicago model car scene.

Biscuitbuilder

• 4 weeks later...
Guest zebm1

My 2nd Ex-wife was from 40 miles West of Indy...smack dab in tha highest per capita divorce area of tha Country. Crawfordsville, IN...they even have free divorce couseling in that town. Shoulda known,....shoulda known..... :D

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...