Model Cars Magazine Forum

Pro Mod

tbusch

Going to Gateway Motorsports Park this weekend for the ADRL event does anybody need pics of anything in particular. I will try to get them for you, let me know what you need

Terry

Edited by tbusch

Anything from these classifications Pro Mod/Extreme Pro Mod and XTF (Extreme 10.5). If you can come away with Blower/ NOS and Turbo pic, interior, chassis shots and rear end shots.... this should just about cover everything.

Mike Moran is suppose to be running a 2010 Mustang Turbo car in Pro Mod. If by chance he is present, if you can get some perfect side shots it would be appreciated. Even a Charles Terrell is another mustang I am looking at for Reference Photo's.

They are both running Blue Mustangs and they are very distinguishable from the current 2010 Mustangs that run. The front hoods of the cars run extremely low to the ground. Charles mustang is sponsored by Pepsi Max and is a blown car. I know he runs in Outlaw Class, but not sure if he runs in ADRL or not.

Thanks for thinking of the rest of us and offering to take reference photos!

Much appreciated.