Model Cars Magazine Forum

Hi all, been lurking for awhile and figured it was time to intoduce myself.

Been building for 5 years now, I mostly build Muscle cars but I will build all types, just haven't built any of those kits yet. I've looked over the old threads and boy was I pleasantly surprised, there are some great builders here and everyone seems very friendly. Just the kind of place I could see myself spending some time. I do frequent other boards and Im a Moderator at another so Im looking forward to just having fun here. I regonize a few names but many are new, I look forward to getting to know you all!!

Have fun and see you soon!

Pat

Welcome to the MCM Forum... You'll enjoy it here. Since you've been around a few boards, you will find a lot of that "Stuff" doesn't happen here. It really is a nice place to hang out... Just watch out for that Jairus guy trying to get you to pay membership dues! :D

Welcome to the MCM Forum... You'll enjoy it here. Since you've been around a few boards, you will find a lot of that "Stuff" doesn't happen here. It really is a nice place to hang out... Just watch out for that Jairus guy trying to get you to pay membership dues! :)

Jarius I want my membership fees back!

Thanks for the great welcome guys, Im looking forward to exchanging and learning some new techniques. As one of my good friends used to say Model on Man or should I say Men!