Model Cars Magazine Forum

Reliable Resin

yea i realise thats its 4-6 weeks but its been about 13 weeks and he doesnt reply to my emails and the last email he replyed to was about 3-4 weeks ago and he said he was sending it that week and i know it only takes about 7-10 days for Stuff form America to get to New Zealand unless it goes by sea freight which i doubt he would have sent it by sea

#1 > As I stated in countless emails thoughout this Thanksgiving Holiday DIRECTLY to you Jason

( which where sent from a remote device ) while I was enjoying a few days Holiday

away from the 24/7 GRIND of the business & dealing w/ the dysfunctional Thanksgiving w/ relatives ( LOL )

I shall investigate where & what happen to this order WHEN I RETURN TO THE SHOP !!!!

( which is today 11/30 )

#2 > I've replied to EVER email inquire DIRECTLY to you Jason , & appreciate the same

communication .....DIRECTLY addressing this "situation"

I have close to 100 emails to reply to & I do NOT type well or fast !

As far as the "other" individuals "chiming in" on this matter ........

I'll address them "later" when I find / have disposable time !

However "RATNASTY" ........ well your user ID speaks volumes toward your disposition on life in general , you & the cesspool mesg brd / yahoo grp "SLM" .... give it a rest !

BTW ... "RATNASTY" .... I had sent 1 pkg , you "claimed" you never rec'd & I did indeed send a 2nd pkg , in good faith to you , .... you "claim" you never rec'd either of them .... !!! BS !

Your "Barking up the Wrong Tree"

As far as feedbacks are concerned ..... we have over 4,000 positives !!!! World Wide

( that's sales NOT buying )

We didn't get them by ( what you claim ) ripping guys off for a mere $12 ..... PLEASE !!!!

*note that 1 outta 100 eBay buyers is going to be unhappy w/ what ever ..... or due to > didn't read text & "thought" item was for 1/1 car , or which ever / what ever their major malefaction is at the moment

As I've stated CLEARLY in the past, whenever there is a FLAME UP here , or anywhere .....

I shall not accept, nor condone this style or type of behavior ... on a public forum !!!

I shall not be intimidated by the few , or scribe to the FRY

Hope everyone enjoyed their Thanksgiving Holiday

Don

Edited by Reliable Resin

" Like grains of sand through an hourglass....these are the days of our lives" !!!! ;):huh:

What a %@&^%?# soap opera !!!!! :huh:

If he doesn't type fast, hire someone to do the job. If he has over 100 emails, then business must be pretty good........or maybe there are 20 emails from 5 ticked off customers???????? :lol::lol:;)

Again, I buy my resin in person at a show or from 3 trusted vendors already mentioned here.

I will go pop some popcorn and wait for the next installment!

Mike

Watching Don get spit-roasted over an open flame is waaaay more entertaining than anything you'll find on TV these days! And, like turkeys have those little red things that pop out when they're done, you can always tell when Don's thoroughly cooked because that's when one of his cantankerous missives pops up on here.

Ya gotta love it! ;) ;) :lol: :lol:

I see your having some fun throwing a little gas on the fire, eh Ken?

Doesn't this sort of go against what you were trying to preach to me the other day, "Reverend"? :lol: