Model Cars Magazine Forum

WORK BENCH SATURDAYS!!

Jared Roach

That's me back to my bench after a long hard couple of months with my baby girl having major heart surgery. She's doing really good now,

4cf17854.jpg

That's her today having fun on her mat. Thanks for everybody's prayers and thoughts. Anyway today was the first time I had been in the (man cave) for a long time.

466d09a5.jpg

As u can see there's a pink Ferrari on the bench will get stuck into that this coming week and hopefully get a good update on it later. :unsure:

Edited by cazxr2

That's me back to my bench after a long hard couple of months with my baby girl having major heart surgery. She's doing really good now,

4cf17854.jpg

That's her today having fun on her mat. Thanks for everybody's prayers and thoughts. Anyway today was the first time I had been in the (man cave) for a long time.

That is best model I've seen on here so far. Beautiful!

AzTom

Thank you guys! Yeah he is concentrating now... He is 4 years old now and he is join me on my workbench sometimes... I gave for him a lot of junkyard parts, wheels and bodies... I did with him this Coronet paint job and he is detailing with a Sharpie now!! LOL! He is enjoying!!

Cesar,whats the wheels you have used on the model you son is sat at?

thanks,

rich

Rick it's was custom made by me for my newest Mopar project from modified Geronimo Wheels and machined rims. They had 19" I think... Now they has 18" & 20"...

GW-01_MED.jpg

Cheers!

Cesar

Thank you guys! Yeah he is concentrating now... He is 4 years old now and he is join me on my workbench sometimes... I gave for him a lot of junkyard parts, wheels and bodies... I did with him this Coronet paint job and he is detailing with a Sharpie now!! LOL! He is enjoying!!

Rick it's was custom made by me for my newest Mopar project from modified Geronimo Wheels and machined rims. They had 19" I think... Now they has 18" & 20"...

GW-01_MED.jpg

Cheers!

Cesar

Ohh they are nice cesar,and look nice on the car.

Rich

finally molded and casted a tamiya tire without issues, i also cast the billed wheel in coin(wheel face only). the tire is the Nissan R34 Bridgestone Potenza 17" tire i plan on molding the new GTR's tire too. once i get some money ill get some soft resin to make real tires.

q3DCQ.jpg

G15kj.jpg

2VZ5P.jpg

QWxnD.jpg

Been working very hard on rebuilding a Jo-Han '61 Olds F-85. I built this when I was 12, didn't do too well, and now I'm doing my best to make it presentable. The way and manner in which I did things, however, is making that a bit of challenge. I've decided to go for the "used, but not abused" look with this car, to help "explain" some of the little problems that've cropped up on the body.

Pictures will be forthcoming soon, I hope.

Charlie Larkin

Well nothing to post about the bench but to the Man whos daughter had the heart problems,I really hope that everything goes well and that she is now OK.

Hi mate yeah she is doing really good. Had the heart doc last week and they are really happy with her and won't need to see them again till the new year. The surgeons are amazing what they can do. Thanks for ur concern. ;) on my bench is ppf (project pink Ferrari) is in workbench ;) craig

Sorry this is a little late was at the lake most of the weekend and just now getting to post these. Most of this is the 86 Elcamino SS ive been working on, the other is the interior for the 1950 Ford F1 Pickup.

c324c148.jpg

f1087202.jpg

aa57209c.jpg

26bf09da.jpg