Model Cars Magazine Forum

Goodguys Southeastern Nationals - Some great ideas!

I spent the better part of four hours yesterday wandering around the infield of Charlotte Motor Speedway looking at approximately two thousand plus, customs, hot rods, muscle cars, you name it, and it was there.

I've attended this show for several years and this one, by far, was one of the best. I took over a hundred photos before I realized that I had not set my memory card high enough. Oh well, but what I did get a shot of was an eclectic group, representing a lot of what we as model builders try to duplicate. I tried to get a sampling of everything that might appeal in some way to all of us who share their builds on this forum.

Below is a lnk to the photos.

http://s1154.photobucket.com/albums/p526/36963/Goodguys%20Southeast%20Regional%202012/

I hope that you enjoy them and can find something useful.

GoodguysCharlotteMotorSpeedway10-27-12059.jpg

GoodguysCharlotteMotorSpeedway10-27-12060.jpg

GoodguysCharlotteMotorSpeedway10-27-12024.jpg

Thanks for the pictures! I always have a work assignment that takes me out of Charlotte the last weekend of October so I have yet to attend this show and these pictures have me resenting my job!

I really like that black 32 5 window you posted Drew, and that early 50's red GMC pickup in the background of that black '27(?) is pretty sweet too.