Model Cars Magazine Forum

FASTBACK340

At the moment, it's an ambitious idea as I don't have much spare time. It's taken me a month to half-finish a pre-painted kit! Imagine a project w/ paint & detailing....

Me & my wife Amy will be there in the flesh as I'm less than an hour away. Hopefully I'll have something to participate with.

Lone Wolf Custom Painting will be there ! Kren , you're buying the beer !

Virgil , get up off your now 50 year old behind and make the trip ! Senior citizens need to a change of scenery on a regular basis . You now resemble that remark ! Oh yeah , now that I think of it , so do I !

i bought last time!!!

Come to think of it .... We both did ! Except for the drunk that almost turned over the table ! Being that I'm older , taller , better looking , more modest , etc , I declare that it is your turn to buy !

Failure to do so will result in sand being sprinkled into all of your jars of paint .... If I can even get into the doorway of that disaster you call a shop ! Lmao !!!

• 1 month later...

"Spray paint man" will be there yet again. Cranky, if you happen to find yourself in MD on that Friday your more than welcome to tag along, I have a rental and its just me so theres extra space.

Huumph !

No airbrush yet ? Ya big sissy ! Spray can kids sit at the back of the room ! See ya soon , big man !

The Old Man