Model Cars Magazine Forum

Auto ID #57 FINISHED!

In gratitude, I have a bonus for you.

[media=]

Absolute proof that if you a man enought time and anything with a gas motor, he will eventually try to make it go faster reguardless of the sanity or safety of doing so! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Absolute proof that if you a man enought time and anything with a gas motor, he will eventually try to make it go faster reguardless of the sanity or safety of doing so! :lol: :lol: :lol:

In the early 50s, one of the founders of Velorex was killed while test driving one.

Guest Johnny

Now that is cool! Like it a whole lot better than those 3 wheel things they are advertising/selling on television the last couple years! :lol:

Now that is cool! Like it a whole lot better than those 3 wheel things they are advertising/selling on television the last couple years! :lol:

Are you referring to the Can Am? The cycle that makes me think "training wheels". Can-Am_Spyder_5.jpg

When I heard him say he drives in in Downtown Chicago, I thought he was awful brave!

I used to work downtown, and drove to work every day (no public transportation for me!). Believe it or not, you actually get used to the traffic and the cabdrivers and the buses and the bicycle messengers and the clueless pedestrians. In all my years driving downtown five days a week, I was never involved in an accident. But I don't think I'd want to try that these days... I'm too used to "easy" suburban driving now. The downtown traffic would probably eat me alive! :lol:

I only drive Downtown for the Auto Show any more, I've taken a train down to go the The Museum of Science and Industry and the cab ride from the train station to there was........not for the faint of heard..... Cab ride back wasn't so bad, both were pricy though, for just a day trip like that it would be cheaper to drive the Jeep out, pay to park it, drive home........and that includes getting lost going into the city or heading back out while paying $4 a gallon for gas!