Model Cars Magazine Forum

sorry again even more added! i know i am a pain!

m3m

thanks guys! and yes she does let me build more if i build her some models! it works out pretty good !( as u can see in for me!) she loves them all ! thanks for looking. it means a lot. jeryd

Hi Jeryd, you build some really great stuff..kinda interesting that we have very similiar building interests,my wife likes my model building and is a big "JR" fan and your name sounds Scandinavian Hmmm my long lost cousin :lol::lol::lol: ..I really dig this truck..B

100_9217.jpg

thanks guys pretty cool stuff! i never thought my models were worth showing anybody , (good enough) thats why it took so many years of my wife telling me to show them, (i don't like negative critisism on my stuff i build real cars or models, so i just keep them to me, i guess it can sometimes be good to hear negative things it makes all of us better but its never fun! they are built for me by me and my own way!) thanks all for looking and a long lost cousin???? !!!!!!!!! lol u never know lol!

• 2 weeks later...

i added some more pics and cars,(sorry i don't mean to be a pain!) i still have a lot more so i will put them on there as i get time! real soon! please check back from time to time and look ! thanks it means a lot to me! have a good day! jeryd