Model Cars Magazine Forum

Bruce larson`s: USA 1 Camaro F/C "Finished" pictures posted 7/12/12

Hello.......hey all,I really do appreciate all the kind comments thank you.......I scratch built a new floor pan, roll bar ,seat and rear shock anchors........this is just a mock-up.......I will shape and add all fine details latter.......I will work on the steering and shocks tomorrow........thanks for looking.

DSCF0940.jpg

DSCF0945.jpg

DSCF0944.jpg

DSCF0942.jpg

DSCF0937.jpg

Man I like this Camaro Funny Car! I have never really been much of a flopper kind of guy but this combines two of my favorite subjects. The 69 camaro and drag racing....

I have been trying to hold myself back from buying a 1/16 funny car to start as a project... John you are making this really hard for me here. :D

Hello......thank you all for the kind comments........"Goat Guy" AKA: Dave Ryberg,thank you so much for you reference pictures of the 1:1 USA1 Camaro........they have been a great help......I modified the rear axle......made some wheelie bars .......and made a water and fuel tank, and I am using new " ProTech" gas caps.......I don`t know if this car used rear shocks or struts?......Dave is going to ask Bruce larson?......I will make the the shocks or struts and fuel and water brackets tomorrow......thanks for looking.

DSCF0988.jpg

DSCF0985.jpg

DSCF0990.jpg

DSCF0983.jpg

DSCF0975.jpg