Model Cars Magazine Forum

55 chevy pro sportsman help

kizzy

Nope. Black, Orange, Yellow, Black, Gray, and stock and hp caps too. Such as black and tan for Mopar's, blue caps for Ford, black for GM and he makes a great looking GM HEI dist. for the later models. And makes some good mags too. Check out his whole site. He has lots of good stuff on there. Also check out Scale Models By Chris. He sells MADs parts along with his own. Great stuff form both of them.

soo kool also wuts ur opinion on drilling the dst cap and addin ur own wires i have a idea of how to do it u have skype?

No, I don't have skype. Just yahoo IM. I have only drilled out one and it was for a flat 4 Porsche engine. That was before MAD had 4 cyl dist. My opinion is they look like drilled out dist. Most kits don't have a good looking scaled dist. I was just looking at a Hemi I have that looks great, except for the fuel pump which is too small to scale. Seems like Dist. and fuel pumps end up like this.

Most drilled dist. use a wire that is wayyy to big for scale too, so that looks out of place as well. Just my opinion on them, but it counts when you have worked on as many real factory, street and race cars as I have over the years.