Model Cars Magazine Forum

1/16 Pro Mod Corvette first attempt scratch built mountain motor!

goodwin3224

I did some shopping today and i ordered some parts to get my very first 1/16 pro mod started and i must say the mail better hurry! lol . I do thank the amazing builders that have been building these large scale pro mods because in the end you are my inspiration.

fpm11663vet__43166135999180012801280_zps

MW_11_rear_1__09821137362415612801280_zp

fpm116rmr_Rear_Magnum_Wheel__70206136032

fpm116fw___94174136032745912801280_zps5e

fpm116lmhpa_zps7c0b64cb-1.jpg

Thank You,

Justin

Edited by goodwin3224

i know guys.....i feel like a little boy looking at his Christmas presents under the tree waiting for that big day......i find myself often looking at the order list to see what i got. But most of it should be here Tuesday at the earliest so for now Im deciding on paint and if i want to do stainless or carbon fiber for the floor pans, door panels tub plates etc......blah. two more days..lol

Not a fan of the biggies, but I do like a nice ProMod. Hopefully the excitement to start will carry you to the finish.

thank you, and yeah im typically 1/25 - 1/24 but i thought it would be nice to get away for a bit, you know to kinda relax from making such small parts lol. plus just watching some of the amazing detail work that goes into these is mind blowing so naturally i had to try it :)

looks like santa came a little early!! you got some good parts to start with. now you need to get to building. welcome to large scale pro mod!!

yeah, im waiting for my body so that i can get the dimensions for the R2B2 chassis, otherwise i am very happy with the amount of detail in the parts i have

I'm starting to get the itch for one of these.... really really bad itch, but I need to at least get my first 72 done... However I do see one of these in my future and my wallet is already mad at me!! I'll be watching this for sure. Love the amount of detail that can be crammed into these....

Edited by Armornv

I'm starting to get the itch for one of these.... really really bad itch, but I need to at least get my first 72 done... However I do see one of these in my future and my wallet is already mad at me!! I'll be watching this for sure. Love the amount of detail that can be crammed into these....

yeah they are a bit on the pricey side but well worth it to me. i just how the corvette body hurries i need it pretty bad lol