Model Cars Magazine Forum

Brockway 761 Pics

Guest Anthony Oteri

Guest Anthony Oteri

Hi Tim,

It's one of Dave's AITM castings. My understanding is the detail on it is a bit finer than the MTFACO cast. I first contacted Dave back in November about the Brockway and he told me it was in need of some work and that it would be a while before he was able to start casting it. I think it was worth the wait! Thanks,

• 1 month later...

That's nice. My first ever truck ride that I can remember was in a 761. My grandfather was a salesman at Martin Chevrolet in Cleveland, TX when they first starting selling them and he let me ride with him to deliver the first one. I remeber it because it is the one of the only ones I have ever seen that had chrome everywhere. Breathers, grill, twin stacks, steps, polished tanks, etc. It's still in the original owner's barn today, it lived it's life as a log truck in east Texas.

Anthony,

Thank you for the kind words om my project.

The Brockway and the Macks that you have completed are fabulous, as well.. as all the others. PLease keep the pictures coming.

Question for you, on your SuperLiner..what paint are you using for the frame? Just curious...

This hobby for all has taken a new turn for the better with builders such as yourself and Tim...Thank you

Kurt McLucas