Model Cars Magazine Forum

first rat

antiliers

Im sorry guys I tryed to load pics three different times but its not working well atleast I can't see them so if you can please give me some kind of heads up

Upload your photos to a hosting site (like photobucket). After your photos are uploaded, you can click on the IMG code to the right of your photo and then paste what gets copied to your computer's clipboard to your post- this should embed your photo in the post...you can also just copy/paste links to your photos in your post.

Thanks queen I tryed to load pix a few times with no luck. But anyway I know my skills are not even in thesame atmosphere as most the guys here but I would like any kind of feed back weather it be "BLAH_BLAH_BLAH_BLAH that looks like BLAH_BLAH_BLAH_BLAH" OR "hey not bad keep working on it" but ..............

Thanks bill im going to try to use the good old work computer tomorrow to post some others im working on along with a few that did years ago. I've been trying to finish the aerovette for a couple months and I have been workin on ahhhh vipette or corper lol Idk its a cross between a viper and a corvette so im not sure what to call it. But is definitely different my biggest problem so far is I have absolutely no idea what im going to do with the interior YET