Model Cars Magazine Forum

It's Friday!

Snow plowing!

It has been snowing two days now, and there is pretty much of that white-stuff now... If it keeps on Snowing, I might have to put my 1:1 toy in a side for a while, but if they can get those snow plowing trucks moving, then I can continue driving with this one:

_smaller.jpg

We had our night out last night; good Italian food with a "nice Chianti"; then saw the Trans Siberian Orchestra at the Arena. Great music, great visual effects. Tonight is for staying home to chill with some wine... then, we pick out a paint color for the trim on the '48 Ford woody that I'm building for her :)

Well it's nearly Saturday night. My two daughters are here from NJ and we'll order some pizza. My wife and I just assembled the tree and we'll decorate it tonight.

Since this was a Friday night thread.. last night we hit our usual local place for Happy Hour specials. Dollar off Yuengling Lager drafts, and half price for wings, boneless wings, personal pizzas and mussels to die for! The mussels are done in a Belgian beer broth with bacon. The broth is soooo good that you sop up every bit with the small loaf of bread they give you with the order. So of course I had the mussels, my wife ordered boneless wings. Regular boned wings came instead, so I agreed to keep those and reorder the boneless for her. So I had both the mussels and buffalo wings. Happy Hour specials run from 5-7pm so we were home by 8pm and watched the Friday night lineup. Undercover Boss, Dateline and 20/20. And that's life in PA for us!