Model Cars Magazine Forum

Kustom Resin

He might want his attorney to talk to her attorney. Unless these were given to her as part of the property settlement she might be in trouble. I've been down this road myself. A lot of my possessions went missing many years ago. Had no way to prove anything so I was just out of luck. This guy has some very good proof here. Sad life has to go this way sometimes. I hope no children are involved in this.

Not too hard to figure out ~ ~ ~ the item is listed as "Ex-Husband's" and the description says:

"So my ex-husband moved away and left these resin hoods so I am selling them to get some extra cash, I do not know alot about them but I did some research on eBay and he had them labeled.

58 Impala Teardrop Hood 1/25th Scale
I will answer any questions I can but like I said I do not know anything about these at all and I will be listing the rest of his collection also this week so check back for more items.
All the lots I have are all boxed up and ready to be shipped and will be shipped in 1 or 2 days from purchase. I will also combine shipping for more than one lot purchased."

Seems pretty self-evident. Same old story. They divorce, she gets the house, he has to move out, nowhere to go, she sells his stuff. She got the gold mine, he got the shaft.

:rolleyes:

Edited by Danno

Could be the seller is just using that line to get eyes on their auctions.

It could be! For sell people use a lot of strategies... :D Plus who know if the seller is really a woman, if you look a teh picture of the AC adapter, the hand that hold it to me looks more a man hand... :D

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SAMSUNG-TRAVEL-AC-ADAPTER-MODEL-TADO77JBE-/291177292105?pt=US_Cell_Phone_PDA_Chargers&hash=item43cb84e149

It could be! For sell people use a lot of strategies... :D Plus who know if the seller is really a woman, if you look a teh picture of the AC adapter, the hand that hold it to me looks more a man hand... :D

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SAMSUNG-TRAVEL-AC-ADAPTER-MODEL-TADO77JBE-/291177292105?pt=US_Cell_Phone_PDA_Chargers&hash=item43cb84e149

maybe that's why they are divorced :rolleyes:

Did you see her name Buttercup2010, That has to be some spoiled butter. I was in the same boat as David. After my ex kicked me to the curb seems her boyfriend thought he had dibs on certain things in my tool boxes. She still has many of my childhood photos, trophies, etc and it's been 20 years. I'm still holding my breath. The only one who wins in a divorce is the Attorneys