Model Cars Magazine Forum

The Hollywood Garage

Hollywood Jim

Jim How about "Memories".

Another idea to throw your way would be to repaint the father in color, then add the grandpa figure you showed earlier in the main colors. Make it look like the dad's dad is looking on from beyond, and giving his approval. Just a thought for you to ponder.

I've been following this since day one....... but made no comment, as pretty much everything has been already said.

But now it's finished and I can sit back and enjoy it, I have only one word. Brilliant!!!!! But even that doesn't fully descibe how I feel about it. I'm in awe.

The last few pictures really make it POP. Don't change a thing.

Tony

Edited by GTMust

Jim, this is absoluteyl phenomenal work, I can't do work like this, but I really enjoy seeing a well done diorama! Take a bow, have a nice cold one, and enjoy, you've earned it with this work of art!

Jim How about "Memories".

Another idea to throw your way would be to repaint the father in color, then add the grandpa figure you showed earlier in the main colors. Make it look like the dad's dad is looking on from beyond, and giving his approval. Just a thought for you to ponder.

I think Junior nailed it, that would really make this one hit the right note!

Edited by Custom Mike

Just about the time you think you are getting your act together as a model builder a REAL TRUE CRAFTSMAN like Jim shows up and gets it all back into perspective!!!

Great job Jim..... you are a real artist / craftsman!!!! .... Thanks for sharing your fine work!!!!

Regards

Bill (Duntov)

Absolutely superb job Jim. The concept is perfect, the execution is awesome. This is the type od diorama that when you see it in person, at a show, and you look at it 20 different times and walk away only to come back again and again you will continuously find some new details that you missed during the last look. It tells a great story and only someone with your imagination could pull off such a task. :D:D:D:D:D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...