Model Cars Magazine Forum

Chip King`s: "Shark Mouth" Daytona Pro Mod -new project 8/3/12

Hello......thank you all for the kind comments.......I made a battery box and got the battery mocked-up........I cut the body for access to the battery....... I made some trim for the tail lights ,so that it will be easier to foil....... also got the parachutes mocked-up as well.......thanks for looking.

DSCF3758.jpg

DSCF3755.jpg

DSCF3756.jpg

DSCF3759.jpg

DSCF3760.jpg

John, your scratch building skills are nothing short of phenominal, I look forward to each up date and learn something new everytime I view them. I have worked on both blown and nitrous Pro/Mod combinations so I appreciate your level of detail even more. The one thing that stands out to me are the addition of the nitrous bottles, if your building to standard association rules a second power adder would not be allowed but if its an outlaw build then all is well. Very impressive, I cant wait for the painting stage. BILL

Hello.....thank you all for the kind comments......I made some headers......"Not" perfect but, good enough for the girls I go with.....I got them mocked -up and opened up the body for the headers......I made a drive shaft and trans yoke and a drive-shaft tunnel and mounts.......thanks for looking.

DSCF3781.jpg

DSCF3783.jpg

DSCF3786.jpg

DSCF3787.jpg

DSCF3784.jpg