Model Cars Magazine Forum

Show Yer Drag Racers!

SuperStockAndy

Shane, great job on the Pisano car and the detail on your pro mod was superb.

Mike, the Punisher car is awesome but I really like the paint scheme and the way that the Hooters car sits. Not too many folks ever chose to do anything with a mid 90's era Monte Carlo like that.

Dave, you need to finish up the Duster. I'm trying to see if I saved any in progress pics. of it.

Shane, great job on the Pisano car and the detail on your pro mod was superb.

Mike, the Punisher car is awesome but I really like the paint scheme and the way that the Hooters car sits. Not too many folks ever chose to do anything with a mid 90's era Monte Carlo like that.

Dave, you need to finish up the Duster. I'm trying to see if I saved any in progress pics. of it.

What engine did you use in the Duster.

Everything posted here is awesome!!!

Terry

Wayne's Duster was inspired by a project that i had started but never finished. i do really like how his turned out though and i think it's better than my effort. the Daytona is VERY cool too.

i can't get enough of Tyrone's nitrous cars, they are just spot on and awesome everytime!

one of my most favorite drag builds is Wayne's Sox&Martin AWB car with the front end dropped. i know he took some heat for building it that way but man did it look tough!

some very talented builders here.

Here it is Dave. It was one of my favorite builds but it now resides with Jeff Dykes in Seattle. Jeff used to run Nitro Model and has an extensive collection of models built by himself as well as others that he has picked from other builders.

Sorry about the dark pictures. I traded this model to Jeff long before I had any kind of a quality camera.

Mvc010f-vi.jpg

Mvc009f-vi.jpg

Mvc011f-vi.jpg

Mvc013f-vi.jpg

That shot there....will scare all 4 and 6 cylinder cars. ;)

:lol: :lol: Nothing can't beat cubic inches! And that Willys has 426 of them. And of course it's blown. :unsure: That Vega FC looks really cool, as all of these, looks like here are some very talented builders, many of them.