Model Cars Magazine Forum

2012 lowrider tour!

wgflatliner

Thanks Zac.

Yeah its built cleanly, but needs a final overall clean to get rid of final assembly crud and marks from handling.

Small update on the 67 Chevelle. 80% complete, just need to detail paint and install front and rear bumpers,apply L.C.C decal,make number plates and also give it a good clean.

80complete.jpg

67 Chevelle completed.

67chevellecompleted3.jpg

67chevellecompleted4.jpg

67chevellecompleted5.jpg

67chevellecompleted.jpg

67chevellecompleted1.jpg

Well thats it for me and my builds in this topic.

Big thanks to Mark aka wgflatliner for starting this community build, it has been fun and has kept me motivated to build subjects that I like very much and enjoy building.

Was also great to be amongst other builders who share the passion for Lowriders.

MCMLowridercommunitybuilds.jpg

Edited by Cool Hand

Woah, been busy I see Luke!

Outstanding work as always mate, two thumbs up my friend, well worth the wait B)

Love the Impala and nice work on de-chroming the Chevelle, black bumpers and wheels look awesome :wub:

Cheers

Ray ;)

Thanks Ray.

Yeah, keeping busy getting some builds completed.

As you know is that time of year over here,where the weather is perfect for painting and building.So my completion rate will increase from now on.

Need the outside water puddle shot Sir..

LCC in Da House !

Lol !Thanks James

Yeah the water shots will be coming soon, just waiting for a good day to do a photo shoot.Been too windy the past couple days.

• 2 months later...

Not been on here for a while, very nice line-up Luke, awesome builds... :wacko: .....Anyways, like all good lows it needed a name, so ive decided on `The eye of the Tiger ` Should be a excuse to try some murals at least...The interior is done for now, tiger stripes are brush painted and theres a new digital dash ! Going to get it painted soon but im still thinking of Ideas...... :huh: ... Lowlife !!

310120131133.jpg

010220131136_zps7c24d821.jpg

010220131135_zps0a095c44.jpg

• 1 month later...