Model Cars Magazine Forum

1/12 drag dike

Warrick... as far as I know there isn't much out there for upgraded parts for a drag bike. I myself have had an idea for a while to do a 1/12 pro stock drag bike by starting with a Tamiya 1/12 scale bike and scratch building a frame for it and modifying the body to work for it. If you search thru this drag racing section you will find a Harley Drag bike that John Teresi build and let me tell you first hand it is one Sweet Builld. You can see some of the stuff he used for it. But most likely you will have to mix and match various parts and even scratch build things to get what you want. for this drag bike.

yeah ive seen johns builds, they are crazy. he said something about flashpoint resins but they didnt have anything. the hunt contiues.

Hi Warrick......I used a rear slick tire that I had from Flashpoint Resins......but, "ModelMartin" here on the forum sell`s a few parts for bikes......you might want to check with him.......thanks