Model Cars Magazine Forum

The axles in the Ramcharger are junk IMO. Plus they're 1/24 scale and would have to be narrowed (more than likely) for a 1/25 Dodge van. It also doesn't help that they're molded in one piece and the top of the stump is open,but that was typical Monogram at the time. Someone (Dencon I think?) was offering a 4x4 conversion for the Dodge Little Red Express. IIRC, they're cast from an MPC Dodge 4x4 pickup. That would be the setup I would use for your van conversion.

www.denconresin.com As with any resin caster, do some research before you make an order and hand over your money. Some have good reputations and others have terrible reputations. I've never dealt with them personally, so I can't vouch for them. I have seen some of his parts etc. and they look like top quality.

www.denconresin.com As with any resin caster, do some research before you make an order and hand over your money. Some have good reputations and others have terrible reputations. I've never dealt with them personally, so I can't vouch for them. I have seen some of his parts etc. and they look like top quality.

I don't believe Dencon is in business anymore. Their product was among the best, their service was spotty. I bought their stuff at shows, which is where I buy most of my resin stuff.

I would follow the advice others have laid out regarding which axles are available and go from there.