Model Cars Magazine Forum

"MR BAD"

paul@detaildownunder

Finally after Months on the Bench "MR BAD" is complete ,but not with out a lot of choice words :D ! Lots of Mods with as much plumbing as i could think of adding and heaps of Machined Parts all came together in the end to turn out a sweet little chopper and I even won the Bikes Category at a recent NNL here in Oz.

rh1.jpg

Handle bars are scratchbuilt ,the tank and rear fender have been modified .There's over 40 machined parts including the wheels (machined by a fellow modelling buddy)and all other parts where made by myself .

eng2.jpg

fork1.jpg

Machined hand grips and gas cap

fwheel1.jpg

Machined valve stem

lh1.jpg

lh2.jpg

Pulley Drives are also Machined with electrical tape belts, linkage is scratchbuilt ,machined oil tank and braided oil lines added

pulley1.jpg

rwheel1.jpg

rear brake is from a tamiya Ducati

scull1.jpg

The Scull tail light/number plate holder is the kit air cleaner with tamiya putty molded to resemble a full Scull and the eyes are tamiya clear red .The number plate I printed on photo paper and stuck that to aluminium and added PE Screws.

eng1.jpg

Carby is from a tamiya kit which is detailed with throtle cable/linkage and spring, aircleaner is a Detail master Velocity stack with tamiya mesh insert

Comments and Questions are Welcome.................Thanks for looking!