Model Cars Magazine Forum

1956 FORD VICTORIA CUSTOM AND DRAG VERSION: "Finished pictures posted"

John Teresi

Hello........thank you all so very much for the kind comments........I really do appreciate them :) ..........I got primer and putty on both bodies and finished all the mods ........I painted both bodies .......a custom Dupont Burgundy pearl mix for the custom and Deltron 2000 DBC white for the drag.......I also foiled both bodies and clear coated them........I will sand them down and give another clear coat to both bodies.........I will re-post pics of the interiors,engines and wheels that got lost last week.........thanks for looking.

DSCF2454_zps72be5402.jpg

DSCF2460_zps2466237a.jpg

DSCF2459_zps861c6470.jpg

DSCF2457_zpsf2e9ec1b.jpg

DSCF2471_zps16417f4f.jpg

DSCF2465_zps5893c4d5.jpg

Edited by John Teresi

John,

Now you went and did it....I truly can't decide which one I like best. The interior in the "custom" is just fantastic and I love how you come up with such unique builds. Always enjoy your build threads, thanks for sharing.

Cheers,

Tim

Hello.......thank you all for the kind comments .......I really do appreciate them :) ...........I got the custom version just about finished.......I need to add the wind wings, antenna,plates and the air cleaner........the drag version is ready to assemble.......I will work on that next........thanks for looking.

DSCF2528_zpsf6be95f0.jpg

DSCF2542_zps70891934.jpg

DSCF2548_zps1e266d3f.jpg

DSCF2579_zps98ba8f7a.jpg

DSCF2576_zpsadecba41.jpg

Edited by John Teresi