Model Cars Magazine Forum

Anthony Rios (Mr. Big) Wins Toledo NNL

Gregg

Anthony Rios took home the coveted Best Of Show People's Choice award at the Toledo NNL today for his Big Rig 300 Movie Theme truck

Congrats, Anthony, and it was great to see you and Santiago there.

On my way to Denver, as we speak!

:lol: Guy's was there ANY doubt that he wouldn't win?? I came to Toledo just to see 300, and it was worth the trip! I had no idea what a great time I would end up havin!And all the really cool people I wound up meeting! Anthony an Santiago are a pair of nuts, who build KILLER models. And no kinda bad words for anyone! Really great ambassadors for our hobby. Glad Mr.Biggs got it, after all I did vote for it! :o;):lol:

First I would like to say thanks’ to all who voted for me, that award ment so much to me. Second say thanks’ to all the guy's who made us feel welcomed out there, you all made our stay that much better and it is a show that went down in the record book's as one of my all time favorite’s. There are too much name's to list and thank so thanks’ to all of you who put a great show and attended the show with your great models for all of us to see and admire, and the spectators who make show's like this possable. I would like to thank uncle Bob for inviting us to go out and eat with him and all the guy's after the show, he didn't have to, but he did THANKS. Gregg for being you, knuckle head. And to George one hell of a camerada. Big Rick F you the man. I got a chance to meet some of my club member’s who I only knew from the forum like Modelsbyroni. And last but not least my lil brother Santiago AKA, MR 1/16 for being there with me. I don’t know if I would have gone alone.

Anthony Rios

AKA

MR BIGGS.

M.C.B.A. Pres.

Edited by MR BIGGS

:lol: WELL SAID BIG BRO!! LOOKING FORWARD TO THE PICS GREGG TOOK OF THE CARS FROM THE SHOW!!! :lol:

Congratulation on your win. I was great to meet up with You, Santiago and Albert at Toledo. Hope Santiago and You enjoyed going to dinner with us after the show. Hopefully next year more of the Philly Guyz can make the show.

Hope to see you at the next years NNL-EAST.

Bob Doebley AKA Uncle Bobby

www.pacms.org

I CAN HONESTLY SPEACK FOR BIGGS AND ME AND SAY THAT YOU HAVE SHOWN US THE TRUE MEANING OF COMMERRODERY FOR THIS HOBBY WE ALL SHARE!! I AGREE WITH BIGGS!! WE HAD THE TIME OF OUR LIFE'S AND WILL MOST DEFFINENTLY BE BACK FOR YEARS TO COME!! THE TOLEDO SHOWS WILL ALWAYS BE ON OUR TICKET FOR THE YEARS TO COME :lol:

THANK YOU UNCLE BOB FOR INVITING US TO JOIN ALL OF YOU FOR DINNER!! WE HAD GREAT TIME AND CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT NNL#30 TO GET BACK OUT THIER :lol: SEE YOU ALL SOON...... SANTIAGO AKA MR.1/16TH... :P

I CAN HONESTLY SPEACK FOR BIGGS AND ME AND SAY THAT YOU HAVE SHOWN US THE TRUE MEANING OF COMMERRODERY FOR THIS HOBBY WE ALL SHARE!! I AGREE WITH BIGGS!! WE HAD THE TIME OF OUR LIFE'S AND WILL MOST DEFFINENTLY BE BACK FOR YEARS TO COME!! THE TOLEDO SHOWS WILL ALWAYS BE ON OUR TICKET FOR THE YEARS TO COME :lol:

THANK YOU UNCLE BOB FOR INVITING US TO JOIN ALL OF YOU FOR DINNER!! WE HAD GREAT TIME AND CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT NNL#30 TO GET BACK OUT THIER :lol: SEE YOU ALL SOON...... SANTIAGO AKA MR.1/16TH... :P

uncle Bob? if he is your uncle, then we are related somehow cuz he is my brother in law. :o

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for all the good complement's guys. :D

That was a trip of a lifetime. You know I will be back next year to hang out with all the friend's I had the pleasure of meeting and some I already knew.

Anthony.